It’s all about trust & understanding
Thank you for visiting our website.
This privacy statement only applies to the website of Tripr.com and not to the websites of our business partners, corporate affiliates or to any other third parties, even if their websites are linked to Tripr.com . We recommend that you review the privacy statements of the other parties with whom you interact.
As a registered member of the Website and/or as a visitor (if applicable and as the case may be), you will be entitled to savings and benefits on airfares and hotel reservations. In addition, you will be receiving monthly newsletters and exclusive promotions offering special deals.
‘Personal Information’ means and includes all information that can be linked to a specific individual or to identify any individual, such as name, address, mailing address, telephone number, e - mail address, credit card number, cardholder name, expiration date, information about the travel, bookings, co-passengers, and any and all details that may be requested while any customers visits or uses the website When you browse the Website, Tripr may collect information regarding the domain and host from which you access the Internet, the Internet Protocol address of the computer or Internet Service Provider you are using, and anonymous site statistical data. The Website uses cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Personal Information will not be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
When browsing our Website, you are not required to provide any Personal Information unless and until you choose to make a purchase or sign up for one of our e-mail newsletters or other services as described below.
In order to purchase travel and/or related services through our Website, you must provide us with certain Personal Information such as your name, credit card number and expiration date, credit card billing address, telephone number, e - mail address and the name or names of the person(s) traveling (if not you). We may also ask you for other Personal Information, such as your frequent traveller numbers.
We require this information to process, fulfil and confirm your reservations and transactions and keep you informed of each transaction's status. If you are making a reservation for one or more travellers other than yourself, you must confirm and represent that each of these other travellers have agreed, in advance, that you may disclose their Personal Information to us.
If you choose to become a registered member of Website, you must provide your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, a unique login name, password, and password validation, and a password hint to help you remember your password. This information is collected on the registration form for several reasons including but not limited to:
- Personal identification
- To complete air, hotel, car, and other reservations
- To allow us to contact you for customer service purposes, if necessary
- To customize the content of our site to strive to meet your specific needs; and/or
- To make product or other improvements to our site. In addition, we need your e - mail address to confirm your new member registration and each reservation you transact on our Website. As a Website member you will also occasionally receive updates from us about fare sales in your area, special offers, new Tripr services, and other noteworthy items. However, you may choose at any time to no longer receive these types of e - mail messages. Please see our Opt - Out Policy described below for details.
As a Website member, you can choose to complete your online profile by providing us with travel preferences, frequent - traveller or affinity numbers, credit card billing information, paper ticket delivery address, and other Personal Information. This information is primarily used to assist you in making reservations quickly without having to type in the same information repeatedly. For example, you can store your airline frequent - flyer numbers so that when you make a reservation on that airline, we may automatically pre - fill the frequent - flyer number input box for you.
Tripr values opinions and comments from members, so we frequently conduct online surveys. Participation in these surveys is entirely optional. Typically, the information is aggregated, and used to make improvements to the Website and its services and to develop appealing content, features and promotions for Website members. Survey participants are anonymous unless otherwise stated in the survey.
Tripr frequently sponsors promotions and sweepstakes to give Website members the opportunity to win great travel and travel - related prizes. Information collected by us for such activities may include contact information and survey questions. We use contact information to notify contest winners and survey information to develop promotions and product improvements to the Website.
We automatically log generic information about your computer's connection to the Internet, which we call "session data", that is anonymous and not linked to any Personal Information. Session data consists of things such as IP address, operating system and type of browser software being used and the activities conducted by the user while on the Website. An IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the internet, such as our web servers, know where to send data back to the user, such as the pages of the Website the user wishes to view. We collect session data because it helps us analyze such things as what items visitors are likely to click on most, the way visitors are clicking through the Website, how many visitors are surfing to various pages on the Website, how long visitors to the Website are staying and how often they are visiting. It also helps us diagnose problems with our servers and lets us better administer our systems. Although such information does not identify any visitor personally, it is possisble to determine from an IP address a visitor's Internet Service Provider (ISP), and the approximate geographic location of his or her point of connectivity.
First and foremost, you can be rest assured that no personally identifiable information ("PII") about you (e.g., name, address, etc.) is gathered or stored in the cookies placed by the Website and, as a result, none can be passed on to any third parties.
A cookie may also be placed by our advertising server. Such cookies are used only for purposes of tracking the effectiveness of advertising served by us on our Website and no PII is gathered from you by the use of these cookies, nor is this information shared with any third parties. Similarly, a cookie may be placed by our third - party advertising companies or advertisement providers or servers. These companies may use aggregated statistics about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about travel - related goods and services that you may be interested in or any goods and services of potential interest to you. The information they collect does not include your PII.
The third - party advertising companies or advertisement providers may also employ technology that is used to measure the effectiveness of ads. Any such information is anonymous. They may use this anonymous information about your visits to this and other sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of potential interest to you. No PII is collected during this process. The information is anonymous, and does not link online actions to an identifiable person. If you would like more information, and want to explore the option of not having this information collected by third - party advertisers.
Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies. Of course, by changing the options on your web browser or using certain software programs, you can control how and whether cookies will be accepted by your browser. Tripr supports your right to block any unwanted Internet activity, especially that of unscrupulous websites. However, blocking Tripr cookies may disable certain features on the Website, and may make it impossible to purchase or use certain services available on the Website. Please note that it is possible to block cookie activity from certain websites while permitting cookies from websites you trust, like Tripr Website.
From time to time we may add or enhance services available on the Website. To the extent these services are provided, and used by you, we will use the information you provide to facilitate the service requested. For example, if you email us with a question, we will use your email address, name, nature of the question, etc. to respond to your question. We may also store such information to assist us in making the Website better and easier to use.
When you reserve or purchase travel services through the Website, we must provide certain of your Personal Information to the airline, hotel, car - rental agency, travel agency or other involved third party to enable the successful fulfilment of your travel arrangements. However, we do not sell or rent individual customer names or other Personal Information to third parties except sharing of such information with our alliance partners or vendors who are engaged by us for providing various promotional and other benefits to our customers from time to time on the basis their booking history with us. We use non - personally identifiable information in aggregate form to build higher quality, more useful online services by performing statistical analysis of the collective characteristics and behaviour of our customers and visitors, and by measuring demographics and interests regarding specific areas of the Website. We may provide anonymous statistical information based on this data to suppliers, advertisers, affiliates and other current and potential Business partners. We may also use such aggregate data to inform these third parties as to the number of people who have seen and clicked on links to their websites. Occasionally, Tripr will hire a third party to act on our behalf for projects such as market - research surveys and contest - entry processing and will provide information to these third parties specifically for use in connection with these projects. The information we provide to such third parties, alliance partners, or vendors are protected by a confidentiality agreement and is to be used solely for completing the specific project, and the usage of that information will be in compliance with the TRAI regulations.
At any time, you may unsubscribe from our Real Deals, Insider, or other newsletter or similar services, you can click on UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS LIST given at the end of the emailer.
All payments on the Website is SSL secured. This means all Personal Information you provide on the Website is transmitted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. SSL is a proven coding system that lets your browser automatically encrypt, or scramble, data before you send it to us. The same process happens when you make travel purchases on the Website.
Kindly note that when you access, browse or use this Site you accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions set forth below. When you access any sub–site (whether belonging to an ‘associate’ or affiliates of Tripr or otherwise) through this site, then such sub–site may have its own terms and conditions of use which is specific to such sub-site. Sub–sites may contain such additional terms and conditions of use as may be set out in such sub–site. These Terms and Conditions of Use and any additional terms posted on this Site together constitute the entire agreement between Tripr and you with respect to your use of this Site.
- 1.1. www.tripr.com (the “Site”) is published and maintained by Services Private Limited (“Tripr”), a company incorporated and existing in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India. Use of the Site is offered to You conditioned on acceptance of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in these Terms, along with any amendments made by Tripr at its sole discretion and posted on the Website, including by way of imposing an additional charge for access to or use of a Service.
- 1.4. You may travel to certain destinations which involve greater risks than others, entirely at your risk as to cost and consequences.
- 1.5. Tripr requests you to consult your local authorities and evaluate travel prohibitions, warning, announcements, and advisories issued by them before booking travel to certain international destinations.
- 1.6. By offering for sale travel to particular international destinations, Tripr does not represent or warrant that travel to such point is advisable or without risk. Tripr does not accept liability for damages, losses, or delays that may result from improper documents for entry, exit, length of stay, or from travel to such destinations.
- 1.7. Tripr, Tripr Affiliates and their respective suppliers are not liable for the acts, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of any air carriers, hotels or other suppliers or for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting there from. Tripr, Tripr Affiliates and their respective suppliers have no liability and will make no refund in the event of any delay, cancellation, overbooking, strike, force majeure or other causes beyond their direct control, and they have no responsibility for any additional expense, omissions, delays, re–routing or acts of any government or authority.
- 1.8. Tripr reserves its exclusive right in its sole discretion to alter, limit or discontinue the Site or any material posted herein, in any respect. Tripr shall have no obligation to take the needs of any User into consideration in connection therewith.
- 1.9. Tripr reserves its right to deny in its sole discretion any user access to this Site or any portion hereof without notice.
- 1.10. You agree to abide by the terms and conditions of purchase imposed by any supplier with whom you elect to deal, including, but not limited to, payment of all amounts when due and with the supplier’s rules and restrictions regarding availability and use of fares, products, or services. You acknowledge that some third–party providers offering certain services and/or activities may require you to sign their liability waiver prior to participating in the service and/or activity they offer. You understand that any violation of any such supplier’s rules and restrictions may result in cancellation of your reservation(s), in your being denied access to the applicable travel product or services, in your forfeiting any monies paid for such reservation(s), and/or in Tripr debiting your account for any costs we incur as a result of such violation.
- 1.11. No waiver by Tripr of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be binding except as set forth in writing and signed by its duly authorized representative.
- 2.1. The Site is a platform that facilitates the online services such as lodging, accommodation, packaged deals, hotel ancillary services etc.
- 2.2. Through the Site, Tripr provides an online platform through which you can browse different types of lodging and temporary accommodation, including but not necessarily limited to hotels, hostels, serviced apartments, B&Bs, rooms for rent, cottages, ryokans, etc. (collectively, the “Accommodation(s)”) and make reservations with such Accommodations. By making a booking through the Site, you make an offer to book a reservation at the price listed for such reservation and such other terms and conditions stated on the Site, which shall become a binding contract when accepted by Tripr, which in turn means the reservation has been confirmed by the Accommodation. We will indicate the acceptance of your Accommodation booking via an e-mail confirmation (with a voucher for prepaid Accommodations). We reserve the right to reject bookings as set out below.
- 2.3. Through the website, we provide an online platform through which all types of temporary accommodations (for example hotels, motels, hostels and bed & breakfasts, collectively the "accommodation(s)"), can advertise their rooms for reservation, and through which visitors to the website can make such reservations. By making a reservation through Tripr.com, you enter into a direct (legally binding) contractual relationship with the accommodation provider at which you book. From the point at which you make your reservation, we act solely as an intermediary between you and the provider, transmitting the details of your reservation to the relevant accommodation provider and sending you a confirmation email for and on behalf of the accommodation provider.
- 2.4. When rendering our services, the information that we disclose is based on the information provided to us by accommodation providers. As such, the accommodation providers are given access to an extranet through which they are fully responsible for updating all rates, availability and other information which is displayed on our website. Although we will use reasonable skill and care in performing our services we will not verify if, and cannot guarantee that, all information is accurate, complete or correct, nor can we be held responsible for any errors (including manifest and typographical errors), any interruptions (whether due to any (temporary and/or partial) breakdown, repair, upgrade or maintenance of our website or otherwise), inaccurate, misleading or untrue information or non-delivery of information. Each accommodation provider remains responsible at all times for the accuracy, completeness and correctness of the (descriptive) information (including the rates and availability) displayed on our website. Our website does not constitute and should not be regarded as a recommendation or endorsement of the quality, service level, qualification or (star) rating of any accommodations made available.
- 2.5. Our services are made available for personal and non-commercial use only. Therefore, you are not allowed to re-sell, deep-link, use, copy, monitor (e.g. spider, scrape), display, download or reproduce any content or information, software, products or services available on our website for any commercial or competitive activity or purpose.
The Accommodation star ratings are provided for your information only. The star ratings are based on information we have received from our suppliers, including the Accommodations. We do not independently verify star ratings. A star rating is only indicative of the level of comfort you can expect to find in a particular Accommodation, with a higher star rating generally being indicative of a higher level of comfort and amenities. For more detailed information, please check the detailed description on the Site. Please be aware that star ratings can vary greatly on the basis of location, available alternatives, local market conditions, practices or other circumstances. Thus, it is possible that a star rating in one particular country or city is not comparable to the same star rating in another country or city due to such circumstances. Star ratings do not necessarily reflect all the amenities or services that might be available at an Accommodation, and some amenities and features may not be available in every room or at every property with a particular star rating. If there are particular amenities or features that are important to you, please contact our Customer Service and inquire as to the availability of such amenities or features.
As a condition of your use of this Site, you warrant that:
- 4.1. You are at least 18 years of age. You further represent that You are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws as applicable in India. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if You are below the age of eighteen (18) years, You may avail the Services provided by Tripr through Your legal guardian in accordance with the applicable laws.
- 4.2. You possess the legal authority to create a binding legal obligation;
- 4.4. You will only use this Website to make legitimate reservations for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorized to act;
- 4.6. All information supplied by you on this Website is true, accurate, current and complete; and
- 4.7. If you have a Tripr.com account, you will safeguard your account information and will supervise and be completely responsible for any use of your account by you and anyone other than you.
- 5.2. The Website requires You to register as a User by creating an Account in order to avail of the Services provided by the Website. You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Account Information, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under Your Account. You agree to a) immediately notify Tripr of any unauthorized use of Your Account Information or any other breach of security, b) ensure that You exit from Your Account at the end of each session.
- 5.3. Tripr cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with this. You may be held liable for losses incurred by Tripr or any other user of or visitor to the Website due to authorized or unauthorized use of Your Account as a result of Your failure in keeping Your Account Information secure and confidential.
- 5.4. The Website also allows restricted access to the Services for unregistered Users.
- 5.5. You shall ensure that the Account Information provided by You in the Website's registration form is complete, accurate and up-to-date. Use of another user's Account Information for availing the Services is expressly prohibited.
- 5.6. If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or Tripr has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Tripr has the right to suspend or terminate Your Account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website (or any portion thereof).
- 6.1. This Site is only for your personal use. You shall not distribute, exchange, modify, sell or transmit anything you copy from this Site, including but not limited to any text, images, audio and video, for any business, commercial or public purpose.
- 6.3. Access to certain areas of the Site may only be available to registered members. To become a registered member, you may be required to answer certain questions. Answers to such questions may be mandatory and/or optional. You represent and warrant that all information you supply to us, about yourself, and others, is true and accurate.
- 7.1. All materials on this Site, including but not limited to audio, images, software, text, icons and such like (the “Content”), are protected by copyright under international conventions and copyright laws. You cannot use the Content, except as specified herein. You agree to follow all instructions on this Site limiting the way you may use the Content.
- 7.2. There are a number of proprietary logos, service marks and trademarks found on this Site whether owned/used by Tripr or otherwise. By displaying them on this Site, Tripr is not granting you any license to utilize those proprietary logos, service marks, or trademarks. Any unauthorized use of the Content may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statutes.
- 7.3. You may download such copy/copies of the Content to be used only by you for your personal use at home unless the sub–site you are accessing states that you may not. If you download any Content from this Site, you shall not remove any copyright or trademark notices or other notices that go with it.
If this Site contains bulletin boards, chat rooms, access to mailing lists or other message or communication facilities, you agree to use the same only to send and receive messages and materials that are proper and related thereto. By way of example and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Site or any facility available here from, you shall not do any of the following:
- 8.1. Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others
- 8.2. Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information
- 8.3. Upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy and publicity) unless the User owns or controls the rights thereto or has received all consents therefor as may be required by law
- 8.4. Upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer
- 8.5. Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded
- 8.6. Falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded
- 8.7. Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests or chain letters, or download any file posted by another user of a Forum that the User knows, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner
- 8.8. You shall not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity.
- 8.9. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
- 8.10. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website.
- 9.1. By using the Account Access service in Sites, the User authorizes Tripr and its agents to access third party sites, including that of Banks and other payment gateways, designated by them or on their behalf for retrieving requested information.
- 9.2. While registering, the User will choose a password and is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and the account.
- 9.3. The User is fully responsible for all activities that occur while using their password or account. It is the duty of the User to notify Tripr immediately in writing of any unauthorized use of their password or account or any other breach of security. Tripr will not be liable for any loss that may be incurred by the User as a result of unauthorized use of his password or account, either with or without his knowledge. The User shall not use anyone else's password at any time
- 10.1. Tripr reserves the right to charge listing fees for certain listings, as well as transaction fees based on certain completed transactions using the services. Tripr further reserves the right to alter any and all fees from time to time, without notice.
- 10.2. The User shall be completely responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes, and assessments arising out of the use of the services.
- 10.3. In case, there is a short charging by Tripr for listing, services or transaction fee or any other fee or service because of any technical or other reason, it reserves the right to deduct/charge/claim the balance subsequent to the transaction at its own discretion.
- 10.4. Any increase in the price charged by Company on account of change in rate of taxes or imposition of new taxes by Government shall have to be borne by customer.
- 10.5. In the rare possibilities of the reservation not getting confirmed for any reason whatsoever, we will process the refund and intimate you of the same. Tripr is not under any obligation to make another booking in lieu of or to compensate/ replace the unconfirmed one. All subsequent further bookings will be treated as new transactions with no reference to the earlier unconfirmed reservation.
- 10.6. The User shall request Tripr for any refunds against the unutilized or 'no show' air, bus, train, holiday package or hotel booking for any reasons within 90 days from the date of departure for the ticket and/or the date of check in for the hotel booking/holiday package. Any applicable refunds would accordingly be processed as per the defined policies of Airlines, Bus operator, Indian Railways or hotels and Tripr as the case may be. No refund would be payable for any requests made after the expiry of 90 days as above and all unclaimed amounts for such unutilized or unused air, bus, train, holiday package or hotel booking shall be deemed to have been forfeited.
- 10.7. Any information which is specifically mentioned by Tripr as Confidential shall be maintained confidentially by the user and shall not be disclosed unless as required by law or to serve the purpose of this agreement and the obligations of both the parties therein.
- 10.8. Tripr may send booking confirmation, itinerary information, cancellation, payment confirmation, refund status, schedule change or any such other information relevant for the transaction, via SMS or by voice call on the contact number given by the User at the time of booking; Tripr may also contact the User by voice call, SMS or email in case the User couldn’t or hasn’t concluded the booking, for any reason what so ever, to know the preference of the User for concluding the booking and also to help the User for the same. The User hereby unconditionally consents that such communications via SMS and/ or voice call by Tripr is (a) upon the request and authorization of the User, (b) ‘transactional’ and not an ‘unsolicited commercial communication’ as per the guidelines of Telecom Regulation Authority of India (TRAI) and (c) in compliance with the relevant guidelines of TRAI or such other authority in India and abroad. The User will indemnify Tripr against all types of losses and damages incurred by Tripr due to any action taken by TRAI, Access Providers (as per TRAI regulations) or any other authority due to any erroneous compliant raised by the User on Tripr with respect to the intimations mentioned above or due to a wrong number or email id being provided by the User for any reason whatsoever.
- 11.1. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening or unlawful material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
- 11.2. Tripr assumes no liability or responsibility arising from the contents of any communications containing any defamatory, erroneous, inaccurate, libelous, obscene or profane material. Tripr may change, edit, or remove any user material or conversations that are illegal, indecent, obscene or offensive, or that violates Tripr’s policies in any way.
- 11.3. Tripr will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Tripr to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
- 12.1. If you send any communications or materials to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any comments, data, questions, suggestions or the like, all such communications are, and will be treated by Tripr, as non–confidential.
- 12.2. You hereby give up any and all claim that any use of such material violates any of your rights including moral rights, privacy rights, proprietary or other property rights, publicity rights, rights to credit for material or ideas, or any other right, including the right to approve the way Tripr uses such material.
- 12.3. Any material submitted to this Site may be adapted, broadcast, changed, copied, disclosed, licensed, performed, posted, published, sold, transmitted or used by Tripr anywhere in the world, in any medium, forever.
- 13.1. Internet transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any message or information you send to this Site may be read or intercepted by others unless there is a special notice that a particular message (for example, credit card information) is encrypted (send in code). Sending a message to Tripr does not cause Tripr to have any special responsibility to you.
- 13.2. The copyright in the contents of this website belong to Tripr. Accordingly Tripr reserves all rights. Copying of part or all the contents of this website without permission of Tripr is prohibited except to the extent that such copying/printing is necessary for the purposes of availing of the paid services provided.
This Site may contain contests that require you to send in material or information about yourself or offer prizes. Each contest has its own rules, which you must read and agree to before you participate.
- 15.1. The Website and the processes, and their selection and arrangement, including but not limited to all text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, sounds and music (if any), artwork and computer code (collectively, the "Content") on the Website is owned and controlled by Tripr and the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, look and feel and arrangement of such Content is protected by copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights.
- 15.2. The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Website ("Marks") are the property of Tripr or their vendors or respective third parties. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior consent of Tripr, the vendor or the third party that may own the Marks.
- 15.3. Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, Tripr owns all intellectual property rights to and into the trademark " Tripr ", and the Site, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (patent pending), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks.
- 15.4. Except as expressly provided herein, You acknowledge and agree that You shall not copy, republish, post, display, translate, transmit, reproduce or distribute any Content through any medium without obtaining the necessary authorization from Tripr or thirty party owner of such Content.
- 16.1. The material in this Site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Tripr may make changes or improvements at any time.
- 16.2. The materials on this site are provided on an “As Is” basis, without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. Information, software, products, and services contained on this website, and the inclusion or offering of any products or services on this website does not constitute any endorsement or recommendation of such products or services by Tripr, Tripr Affiliates and their respective suppliers. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Tripr disclaims all warranties of merchantability, relating to the information and description of the hotel , air or any other travel products displayed on this website (including, without limitation, the pricing, photographs, list of hotel amenities, general product descriptions, etc.), much of which information is provided by the respective suppliers. Hotel or any other ratings displayed on this website are intended as only general guidelines, and Tripr, Tripr Affiliates and their respective suppliers do not guarantee the accuracy of the ratings. Tripr, Tripr Affiliates and their respective suppliers make no guarantees about the availability of specific products and services. Tripr may make improvements and/or changes on this website at any time.
- 16.3. Tripr does not warrant that the functions contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or other harmful components, but shall endeavor to ensure your fullest satisfaction
- 16.4. Tripr does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of or the result of the use of the material on the site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise, insofar as such material is derived from other service providers such as airlines, hotel owners and tour operators.
- 16.5. You acknowledge that this Website is provided only on the basis set out in these terms and conditions. Your uninterrupted access or use of this Website on this basis may be prevented by certain factors outside our reasonable control including, without limitation, the unavailability, inoperability or interruption of the Internet or other telecommunications services or as a result of any maintenance or other service work carried out on this Website. Tripr does not accept any responsibility and will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of or in connection with any ability/inability to access or to use the Site.
- 16.6. You also acknowledge that through this Site, Tripr merely provides intermediary services in order to facilitate highest quality services to you. Tripr is not the last–mile service provider to you and therefore, Tripr shall not be or deemed to be responsible for any lack or deficiency of services provided by any person (airline, travel/tour operator, hotel, facility or similar agency) you shall engage or hire or appoint pursuant to or resulting from, the material available in this Site. Tripr, Tripr Affiliates, and their respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, and services, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non–infringement.
- 16.7. Tripr will not be liable to you or to any other person for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential loss, damage, cost or expense of any kind whatsoever and howsoever caused from out of your usage of this Site. IN no event shall Tripr, Tripr Affiliates ,and their respective suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of, or in any way connected with, your access to, display of or use of this website or with the delay or inability to access, display or use this website (including, but not limited to, your reliance upon opinions appearing on this web site; any computer viruses, information, software, linked sites, products, and services obtained through this website; or otherwise arising out of the access to, display of or use of this website) whether based on a theory of negligence, contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, and even if the Tripr group companies, the Tripr Affiliates and their respective suppliers have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- 17.3. The limitations and exclusions in this section apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
- 18.2. You agree that Tripr may, in its sole discretion, and without prior notice, terminate Your access to the Website, for cause, which includes (but is not limited to): (1) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies; (2) a request by You (self-initiated account deletions); (3) discontinuance or material modification of the Website or any service offered on or through the Website; or (4) unexpected technical issues or problems.
- 19.4. Tripr is required to do so by law (for example, where the provision of the Services to You is, or becomes, unlawful);
- 19.5. The provision of the Services to You by Tripr is, in Tripr's opinion, no longer commercially viable;
- 19.6. Tripr has elected to discontinue, with or without reason, access to the Website, the Services (or any part thereof); or
- 19.7. Tripr may also terminate or suspend all or a portion of Your account or access to the Services with or without reason. Except as may be set forth in any Additional Terms applicable to a particular Service, termination of Your Account may include: (i) removal of access to all offerings within the Website or with respect to the Services; (ii) deletion of Your materials and Account Information, including Your personal information, log-in ID and password, and all related information, files and materials associated with or inside Your Account (or any part thereof); and (iii) barring of further use of the Services.
- 19.8. You agree that all terminations shall be made in Tripr's sole discretion and that Tripr shall not be liable to You or any third party for any termination of Your Account (and accompanying deletion of Your Account Information), or Your access to the Website and Services.
- 19.10. If You or Tripr terminates Your use of the Website, Tripr may delete any content or other materials relating to Your use of the Site and Tripr will have no liability to You or any third party for doing so.
The products and services displayed on the Site may not be available for purchase in your particular country or locality. The reference to such products and services on the Site does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time in your particular geographical location. You should check with your local Tripr authorized representative for the availability of specific products and services in your area.
- 22.2. Tripr may add, change, discontinue, remove or suspend any other Content posted on this Site, including features and specifications of products described or depicted on the Site, temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without liability.
- 22.3. Tripr reserves the right to undertake all necessary steps to ensure that the security, safety and integrity of Tripr’s systems as well as its client’s interests are and remain, well–protected.
- 22.4. Towards this end, Tripr may take various steps to verify and confirm the authenticity, enforceability and validity of orders placed by you.
- 22.5. If Tripr, in its sole and exclusive discretion, concludes that the said orders are not or do not reasonably appear to be, authentic, enforceable or valid, then Tripr may cancel the said orders at any time up to 5 hours before the scheduled time of departure of the relevant flight or 5 hours before the expected date of visit to any property booked through Tripr.
- 22.6. You shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and Tripr Site.